Eureka Factory can provide high quality creative content for your conference, convention or training event. With professional and experienced presenters, we can speak on a variety of topics, including:
- Maker Culture
- Information Education
- Power of Active Creation
- Makerspaces in Libraries
- Libraries as Innovative “Third Places”
- Effective Community Collaboration
- Failure as a Key Component to Success
- Project Based Learning to Engage Youth & Adults
- The Curiosity Driven Life
and more. See our Media page for interviews and press releases. We can also provide creative exhibits and programming for corporate and educational events and conferences.
Eureka Factory has exhibited at:
To arrange for speaking engagements and other creative programming, please visit our Contact page to get in touch, and for cost estimates.